Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Incredibly Unknown Comic's Been Ripped Off!!


Does that look familiar? Did I suddenly get really good at drawing fish and sharks? No. I've been ripped off.

That strip was from today's B.C. comic. I opened up the comics section and I see the above strip and almost freak out. No joke, the strips are almost identical. Look at that second frame.


That's right, B.C. stole my characters. I don't know what to do next, but legal action sounds good (though probably not practical). I could use the money. Plus, Andy wants to be a lawyer after graduation, so he can represent me (for free, I hope).

I'm going to try send off a letter to the creator of the comic, and I'll keep you posted. At least this is better than Family Circus borrowing my characters...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Jump Shark Comic © Chris Wallace | Sorry Andy.